Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Photoshoot with Lesley: Maternity Shots in Lehi, UT

Lesley has always been kind enough to ask me to second shoot on some of her photography outings. I am always happy to go because it helps me get some experience with real clients--not that I'll ever do what she does, but I love the practice. And I love second shooting 'cause there's less pressure on me! :)

The complete posting of Lesley's maternity photoshoot is on her kensingtonblue blog, but I've posted some of my favorites that came from my lens.

This shoot was also special for me because at the time I thought it would be the last photoshoot we would ever do together since her husband got a job in NYC. Turns out I was able to be in New York when she got her first client and I got to second shoot at Bethesda Fountain in Central Park with her, which was also very special for me. Thanks for everything you've taught me, Les, and also for giving me confidence in my abilities and encouraging me to keep going.


1 comment:

Lesley said...

awww you're making me tear up. Meanie.

Thanks for being such a wonderful second-shooter. PLEASE join me any time!