Sunday, October 3, 2010

Photoshoot: Hot Hot JJ's Family

A few weeks ago my friend Jessica asked me a question: would you take family pictures for me? I was completely flattered and of course I said yes. We went up Big Cottonwood Canyon yesterday for some fantastic autumn leaves, gorgeous afternoon sunshine, and unfortunately not-so-many smiles from James...but the shoot was ultimately a success. And I've been just as excited as Jessica is, so I decided to check out some of the photos today and post a quick preview. I hope to have the rest of the photos finished by the end of the week or so.

3 comments:

stacey said...

ooh I can't wait to see the rest! looks so good rin!!

Hot Hot JJ said...

Ahhhh!!!! So awesome!

Lesley said...

So beautiful- can't wait to see the rest. You have such an eye for beautiful portraits.