Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Photoshoot (Complete): Hot Hot JJ's Family

So, I've always known Jessica is gorgeous, but put her in a purple cardigan and against the contrast of the yellow aspens... yikes, girl. (Ethan, you are one lucky man!)

For the record, this was my first shoot by myself with a toddler. It's hard! Good thing Jess and Ethan had some of J's favorite toys (they happened to make sounds) because we were able to get some good shots.

There were way too many fun pictures to choose just a few. So, sorry. :)











4 comments:

Lesley said...

these look so great! Well done- they are lucky to have you. And what the heck was I thinking not hiring you to take ours while you were in NYC!

erin said...

Would have been fantastic except that your husband wasn't around. Small detail. :)

Let's try again in the spring or something when J is a bit older and won't look so cross-eyed in all the photos, eh?

xoxo

Hot Hot JJ said...

Looking and re-looking at these photos and I am just in love. Erin, you are so talented, and I'm so glad you were able to capture this moment in time. Love love love them!

stacey said...

Rin! I am SO SO impressed! You are quite amazing. Love them.