Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Photoshoot with Lesley: Family Shots at Bethesda Fountain

While in New York City a few weeks ago I was fortunate enough to accompany Lesley to a photoshoot at one of my favorite places in Central Park, Bethesda Fountain. Gorgeous, really, at 7:30 am. And there isn't a soul around, either!

The hardest part was trying to get the attention of the family's little guy, who just did not want to give neither Lesley nor I the time of day. So I guess a lot of their photos are more candid than anything, which, in my opinion, aren't a bad option! Candids capture more personality, anyway, and I usually prefer them over staged photos. (Except for when you get a darling staged photo that is just slightly wrong. Dang.)

Anyway, without further ado. Here are some of my favorites. (Full shoot by Kensington Blue: V Family {Central Park Family Portraits})










1 comment:

Lesley said...

Love these. And I love the candids! It's fun to see how we got similar images, but they are from totally different perspectives. Please come second-shoot for all my sessions :)