Friday, February 6, 2009

My Sanity

If I did school and work all the time, I'd go insane. So keep myself from going that direction any further, I have been trying to put some creativity into my life. So, here are things I've been working on over the last few weeks...

Valentine's paper balls. Last Friday. I made these with Lesley. Actually, I only made the ones that look like retarded spaceships--I folded the paper the wrong way and totally messed up. The result is actually how I saved it from looking more stupid than this. :) But Lesley made me a correct one so I could take it home. Yeah. I wasn't thinking that day. That was after I had just gotten to put E down to bed so I was happy thinking about that...



Bookbinding. Last Sunday. I already messed up one of the covers it had an encounter with some paint left on the table. This is the first in my five-book series about the 100 Hour Board. (Yes, I'm finally getting around to doing those, years later I know.)



Sudoku. Last week/Wednesday. I found a lady on Etsy who sells miscellaneous craft pieces. For relatively cheap, I purchased three thin strips of galvanized tin (I figured that something like that had to exist somewhere), and then on Wednesday when I went to Salt Lake, I employed my very smart father help me cut the pieces and engineer a way to put the pieces on the sides of the board. Now the magnetic pieces don't have to be on the floor or shoved up against the sides of the main board. I think it looks great.



Enrichment. Yesterday. We made these arrangements, and yes, the conversation hearts came with it.

No comments: