Thursday, November 4, 2010

Halloween Photoshoot (4): The Ghosts

Ah, the best for last (or first, depending on how you're reading this series of posts, I guess). The ghosts at this party were awesome, both the guests and the lowly deadish-looking servants. The latter, when in character, reminded me of workers at the Haunted Mansion in Disneyland--straight faces, no emotion, kinda freaky.

For this portion of the event, I had a great time practicing slower shutter speeds (and ask the subjects how hard it is to stand still for several seconds!) But the results are fantastic. And spooky, as the ghosts come out to play... I think the black & white ones in the "ghost" series at the end are my favorites. Happy haunting...

 
 

2 comments:

Hot Hot JJ said...

Ohhh! I love these! What awesome effects! Also, I ordered the free canvas. Thanks for the tip!

Lesley said...

These are SO cool. The last ones creep me out, buy in a good way, you know.