Tuesday, April 21, 2009

The Last Two Papers I'll Ever Write

Let me cite my classmate, S, and my teacher, K, in the dialogue they had in my cybertheory class forum today:
S: "My paper is not doing a very good job of writing itself."

K: "It's true...they are passive things, those papers, and require an actor to get them done."
For some reason this short conversation sent me into a silent round of hysterics.

And then this one tonight from Miss Berrie via text message:
"My paper is on cognitive development. I know very little about cognitive development. I hate my life."
Because I know Miss Berrie well and deeply appreciate her sense of humor, I laughed right out loud at this one. (Thanks for the laugh.)

In short, it seems that I'm not the only one struggling with their papers.

But seriously. To my own papers: AGH!! FINISH!

Not like they're the last papers I'll ever write in my graduate career... oh wait, they probably will be...

No comments: