Monday, May 11, 2009

Definitely Don't Want to Do This Full Time

But photography sure is fun! A few weeks ago I got to participate in some lighting demonstrations. It's fun to practice and try taking photos in different types of lighting. And trying to pose people is harder than it looks. Good thing the models were my friends, which was a comfortable way to dive into learning how to take control of the scene.

I need a camera with a tighter aperture for indoor lighting (ahemmybirthdayisin9days), but outdoors I'm doing alright. Here are some samples of pictures I took, including post-processing, which I am still working on...



Nicole Hill: Tabletops & Food class

All with natural lighting



Nicole Hill: Children & Babies class

Natural lighting, natural lighting, studio lighting





Lesley Colvin: Lighting demo in the last half of her photography class
All natural lighting

No comments: